Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is going on?


Mood: Startled

So, I have got my pal Reynaldo to look after my son in France. I have purposely sent him in search of what type of impression my son is leaving on the French. He should look, and outright ask if needs be, if Laertes is participating in any bad and obscene behavior.

Directly after this conversation, my daughter Ophelia came terrified out of her room. She had just been sewing, so I had no clue what could have caused such emotions. It turns out that horrid Hamlet had visited her and acted completely mad. I blame myself. I secluded Ophelia and told her not to even speak with Hamlet. Now, he has become love sick and crazy. My next step is to inform the King of Hamlet's behavior and hope we can find a way to end his madness.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture above, it seems to really describe his feelings toward Hamlet.

    ReplyDelete